Sunday 15 February 2009

I Nearly Saw You Today

I nearly saw you Today

I nearly saw you today
maybe you were a memory
I often think of you
but I cant quite recall

Thoughts of mist, lost in time and spaces
a place in the heart and head
elusive just out of reach
to the inner child

a mythical creature
endless in its weeping
grown to adult immaturity
a sadness of never quite knowing

the shoes that never really fit
a path that in travelling , runs spaghetti
to lead up and down a dance
to an idea never formed but fully vacant

I'm lost, but then just over the horizon
eyes catch afire with the glimpse of a memory
in a patter of a butterfly impression
then it's gone blowing on the wind.

lost out of sight and mind
never caught to capture innocence
whispers of a faded picture
someone I once knew

No comments:

Post a Comment